User Tag List

Thread: Mass Effect 2

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Mass Effect 2

Where to begin, first let me say the good things far out way the bad. I have to say the the beginning was unique because very few games kill you as an opening and your ship the Normandy or N1 got owned. You are recruited/revived by Cerberus (a human interest special military group/mostly evil as events prove from the first ME). You spend your time visiting new and unique star systems along with some classics. You meet several new races like the Drell and Vorcha, several enemies like... all mercenary in the god damn universe and the Collectors. The weapon and armor is refined to change out at selective machines. Money is selective and will run out because everything is so damn expensive! Upgrades require a lot of time to find the elements needed to upgrade... after u wasted your money to buy said upgrades. The addition of ammo made me scream because my machine gun pistol raped ammo because they didn't damage anything and required 5 clips to kill anything and my pistol only had a handful of shots before I had to reload which combine with low special ammo made being a engineer almost impossible. Interpersonal relationship with your crew is difficult because all the women wanna rape me, ultimately I chose Tali because I thought you would see her face... IT'S A TRAP! Most importantly upgrading your ship is key to survival not only for yourself but your crew.

9.5 of 10

Bravo on the story Bioware you have always done good work so keep it up
    Last edited by Sethrigal; 01-30-2010 at 03:47 PM.

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Mass Effect 2

User Info Menu

Re: Mass Effect 2

i haven't even gotten the first but I'm totally gonna buy both once I get some moolah.

+Rep

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

I recommend buying the Platinum Hit's version of the original Mass Effect has some pretty cool features

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Mass Effect 2

User Info Menu

Oh, the platinum hits edition. What other features does it include?

+Rep

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

DLC (Bringing down the sky), the making of vids, trailers, music, themes and gamerpics

Mass Effect 2

User Info Menu

Oh nice, I think I might jump on that.

+Rep

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

If you look into DLC for the original Mass Effect don't get Pinnacle Station, it was made by another company, has no bearing on either story line(ME 1 or 2), and is quite buggy(even after patches). Only get if your a completionist or just after achievements

Mass Effect 2

User Info Menu

That's a good thing to keep in mind when I'm buying, thanks a lot, you've definitely helped me in what to buy for the best experience. :)

+Rep