Well it's that time again and I put this game through one hell of a speed run... or was it really that short well if you believe my skill are that good I'm not going to stop you but in only 10 hours with 95% done/collected without the guide it has to be the latter. This game takes place technically before the first game till you "an hero" so sad, anyway you wake up 10 years after the first game. the first part of the game feels off like if you actually weighed 500 lbs, but then you can upgrade your speed, armor, and weapons. I stopped using ammo to use the drill which I still used to the end of the game. The main play of the game is collecting Adam which involves guarding a little sister on 2 trips then either saving or harvesting her for more Adam. Plasmids mixed and upgraded my favorite move was turning the enemies against each other while I hid with my camouflage tonic. Big Sisters are the scariest thing you could every meet in a sinking dark hallway, but after you take down a few they become pushovers.

I'll say this about subject Delta "Johnny Topsider *not a spoiler just a fact that gets dropped later" he had heart and much love for Eleanor because very few would go above and beyond like he does

8.5 of 10