User Tag List

Thread: Rockin' Pretty

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Rockin' Pretty

Before you ask why, which you all will or just those that even give a damn to the DS section, it was because the box art was moe! It's a group of loli' that form a rock band, you can play guitar, bass, keyboard, or drums. There are three difficulties that range from easy, to argg I missed some notes, and OMFG I don't wanna try this on the drums! I played through with the guitar and beat entirely on easy in 45 minutes and normal in 1 hour, + 4 songs on Hard. The story is straight through meaning you only need to beat it once to have the ability to play all venues with all 4 characters, and dress them up in 9 styles with 9 hair cuts and 9 instruments... are you starting to see why I bought it now? Gothic punk loli' there is a God!

6.5 it's flat limited replayability unless you find someone else who bought... other perverts (most likely)... Link play is out, but the art is good and the songs are not half bad

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Rockin' Pretty

User Info Menu

Re: Rockin' Pretty

Sounds kinda like K-ON!... I might go buy it now...

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Re: Rockin' Pretty

Quote Originally Posted by AlienatedTailz View Post
    Sounds kinda like K-ON!... I might go buy it now...
    It is exactly like it... should've put that in my review, but then again not everyone is an otaku

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!