User Tag List

Thread: Dante's Inferno

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Dante's Inferno

Oh ye listen and behold a tale of a wander, o some say a cursed soul that barreled through the various realms of hell for his women and faced many of his sins and frightful shades alike... enough fancy talk this game kicks ass! You play as Dante and you're a proud and noble crusader who was sent to the holy land to reclaim the cross on which Jesus was crucified. Needless to say because of the Bishop at the time "absolved you of sins" you commit several sins that shall become your burden to face down the road. You start only to be killed with a knife in the back, you fight death and take his scythe, then you head home to your loving wife... not so much she's taken by the devil, and your the only bad-ass in the vicinity who can get the job done. Many gruesome and monstrous beasts face you and each realm of hell is beautifully designed and when I saw beautiful I mean a wonderful illustrated backdrop that does much justice to the work of Dante Alighieri. The game is quick and to the point no backtracking and the combat is always visceral. Many great moral choices plague you to either punish or absolve murders, adulterers, and false prophets many of whom lead very fucked up lives. The voice acting was hit and miss as Dante lacked depth because he was always screaming at everyone.

All and all 9 of 10 because it was so short I beat it in 5 hours admittedly on classic mode which is easy but I am halfway through on Inferno after 4 hours

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Dante's Inferno

User Info Menu

Re: Dante's Inferno

Sweet Review! Keep up the good work mate!

C# Developer and GFX
    Spoiler

Contact me at - [email protected]

Dante's Inferno

User Info Menu

i would only say the bad thing about this game is it last only 8 hours.thats why i didnt get it.thou i really wanted it

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BranHex View Post
    Sweet Review! Keep up the good work mate!
    thanks I put extra work into this review, and on another not very few people comment on my work

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    i would only say the bad thing about this game is it last only 8 hours.thats why i didnt get it.thou i really wanted it
    you can play through it again and finish upgrading your character also there's a colosseum mode and DLC on the way

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!