User Tag List

Thread: Bleach: The 3rd Phantom

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Bleach: The 3rd Phantom

This game takes up a lot of time that said after 27 hours I'm still a little from the end, on with the review

This installment in Bleach has almost nothing to do with the current story, aside from Arrancar bits this focus on two new soul reapers and the first part of the game takes place a 100 years or so before the show's story line, in fact took me about 8 hours before I made it to Ichigo and his group. this game has the history of the current soul reapers, Kaien Shiba, Rukia Kuchiki, Renji Abarai, Rangiku Matsumoto, Gin Ichimaru, Momo Hinamori, Tōshirō Hitsugaya, and even Soifon are represented in the early days, it's story heavy with plenty of fan service... HOT SPRINGS HA HA HA! Anyway the fighting is tedious and repetitive to the point or making you wanna scream at the AI's mistakes.

All in all not bad for an RPG I liked it as a story buff, but if you don't wanna waste you time well play Dante's Inferno but if you want an interesting in-depth kinda experience play this 7.5 of 10 because the text made my eyes bleed most of the time

* currently beat it after a grand total of 35 hours and severe power leveling, this game nearly killed me... Interesting fact play as the sister for more hot spring events... now to start a new game

**score still withstanding
    Last edited by Sethrigal; 03-09-2010 at 11:54 PM. Reason: beat it

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!