User Tag List

Thread: Bioshock 2

Bioshock 2

User Info Menu

Bioshock 2

First of all you play as seven foot plus prototype Bid Daddy, but you view the City of Rapture from a chest high view. That's right above eye level to a splicer. I was disappointed that I could not see Subject Delta’s feet or reflection that was said to be in the game before it was released. It would feel more immersed in the game. The game felt quicker than the Bioshock. The game was a lot easier than first game. This was quite boring. There were not enough Big Daddies. There should have been a Big Daddy fight where you took on two or more Big Daddies. The Alpha Series was retarded. There should have been more splicer types the new brute splicer was quite easy to kill with the right tools. More enemies are basically what I am asking for. It gets boring with the same enemies over and over again. In the next game (if there is going to be one) there should be more weapons. It could use those tube things the same way as the Gene Bank. There should have been more unique Boss battles. I want Atlas’s Winter Blast and black sphere plasmids. Multiplayer was okay. The only game type I liked was Team ADAM Grab.
    I miss the chemical thrower.

3/5
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Re: Bioshock 2

it was designed not to have the back tracking of the first one which took out about 4-5 hours

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Bioshock 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rigalic Reign View Post
    it was designed not to have the back tracking of the first one which took out about 4-5 hours
    that pisses me off.
    I'm gonna have to start over to get two achievements.:furious:
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Over all I loved the game. I thought the story was very in depth on how you were trying to get your little sister Eleanor back. You find out why the little sisters call the dead bodies "Angels". I did however wish there was a final boss battle. The two big sisters at once thing didn't cut it for me.