User Tag List

Thread: Confrontation?

Confrontation?

User Info Menu

Confrontation?

last time i played this on some desert map, i dont know how to change my weapons, and i dont know how people kill me out of nowhere. Should i buy this game? By far i like socom 3 better than this and hopefully socom 4 will come out during this year.
    If you want to add me my PSN is De_La_Mara. I don't use my PSP anymore unless I want to hear music or watch videos and stuff. Make you choice.

site n00b

User Info Menu

Re: Confrontation?

eh kinda had to be one of those ppl who bought within the week it came out or else your wayyy behind everyone
    its not that great either unless your in a clan that does clan tournys and what not
    i'd wait for socom4

Confrontation?

User Info Menu

SOCOM: Confrontation is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE its a terrible game, worst video game purchase i ever made

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

jerrmy12

it is not the worst 1.

site n00b

User Info Menu

yeah i didn't think i was that bad at all

sock ruser

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    SOCOM: Confrontation is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE its a terrible game, worst video game purchase i ever made
    totally

Confrontation?

User Info Menu

like seriously, this game makes the PlayStation 3 actually look bad.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Confrontation?

User Info Menu

come on bro its not as good as it should be but it isnt all bad lol give the game a little credit