User Tag List

Thread: Pison Break

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Pison Break

DON’T get me wrong, “Prison Break” was an epic TV series.... five years ago. In the third series it went down hill faster a rocket propelled shopping cart with some greasy teen Jackass in it. The final series was a big kick in the teeth for the fans of the show.

IT was a very smart move by developers Zootfly to focus this new video game around the troubled inmates of Fox River Penitentiary. The protagonist is Tom Paxton (he never appeared in the TV series but what the heck!), you are ordered to infiltrate the prison and get close to tattooed pretty boy Michael Schofield and most importantly make sure his jail mate Linc Burrows fries like an egg on the electric chair.

IF you were a fan of the far-fetched TV series then you’ll love the ability to beat the shit out of the prison bullies. This game, like any other prison games, features elements such as the PS2 platform game based in a WWII POW camp – The Great Escape – you sneak around killing guards. Your objectives are to perform tasks to get closer to the real world.

Overall I would give this game a 4 out of 10. Personally, I hated the game (sorry if you're a fan). It was pretty boring most of the time. I wouldn't even recommend renting it unless you were a "Die Hard" Fan of the series.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Re: Pison Break

never heard of that show, per say, main reason I'm commenting is in the thread title you spelled prison wrong, still always happy to see another person doing reviews, which reminds me i got like 6 reviews I can do now

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

lol, thanks for pointing out the typo. Didn't even notice. I thought I'd start doing some reviews since I'll be back. Johnny called me and said he wanted me to continue posting so I thought I'd help out a little.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

I'll have to thank Johnny then, glad to see your back on

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!