I hate most hack and slash games, not really my style but here goes...

Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires- I don't remember much about China's Three Kingdoms but accuracy be damned for easy achievement points, the AI is overty hard at random unnecessary points, you capture bases to draw out a leader by making a grid or you just kill and capture thing in your sight... either works fine, designing a character is fun with so many weapons and clothes that makes the game look unique, even if the graphics are... well pretty bad... the main story or scenarios take way to damn long and will be frustrating after about 5 thirty minute battle, also on that note almost all the achievements are beating 1 battle with 1 character... sounds easy? HELL NO! you start level 1 with a character on a battle field with no help getting your ass handed to you because the enemy will follow all the way around the map for one more hit! to sum up this game is CHEAP! but oddly calming after killing about 1000 people per match... 5.5 of 10

Dynasty Warriors Gundam- i love GUNDAM!!!!!!!! and apparently so does Koei, this one is simple and easy to jump into with a series of short campaigns, mission mode which has HEERO MOTHERFUCKING HUEY!!! sadly no Wing Zero Custom... the mission mode plot lines pit usually 3 pilots together all with various back grounds... sometimes rivals are pitted together which make for some interesting conversations, all of them try to find out why a meteorite is about to hit earth, It series include, Mobile Suit Gundam, Zeta, ZZ (double Zeta), 0083, G, Wing (woot), and Turn A... now with the exception of Turn A, most of these would be familiar to anyone who watched Toonami (WHY DID THEY GET RID OF YOU!!!!!) or early Adult Swim, like when they did the Saturday stuff with Rurouni Kenshin and .Hack Sign... (am I the only one who remembers this? I'm so old now), nostalgia aside it's a great hack-n-slash that truly surprised me... what with great new (all new stuff no rehash from the old shows) voices and plot, 8.5 of 10...

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2- This compared to my other review is more serious because this game is serious, it has level, skill, suit, mission grinds that can take hours! this took the fun out of the first game and said lets make it hardcore! I hated the idea but hell it's Gundam... and on the 360! I never say no, It feature all of the previous Gundams mentioned before + Gundams Seed, Char's Counter Attack (a movie set after MSG, Zeta, and ZZ), Victory (which from the explanation is like Voltron!? and not the lion one the goddamn cars!), F91 (after Char's Counter in the same time line? {it fights like a gundam from 00 though which leads me to believe prequel or time line convergence... to off topic}). There are to many damn missions to complete, so many characters that have only 1 or 2 story line missions (still like a 100 more "optional missions"), while I'm on that topic the befriending aspect pissed me off cause most missions won't unlock if the hate your or like you, need to get a person to hate you? To damn bad! it's hard as hell to make one that likes you hate you, course the opposites is to... In short many missions and the customization are deep as they are frustrating... 4 of 10... upside downloadable missions are free on both Live and PSN... enjoy