Ok this is a long game, if from this review you desire to play this a word of advice friend, this is longer than Metal Gear, longer than Mass Effect, longer than any big game you might have played in the past... and it because of one thing! ONE GODDAMN THING! the shear number of battle you fight... turn based be damned this is over kill! the graphics in game may turn you off to it but it is deep... cause each, EACH GENERATION DEPENDS ON YOU! breaking it down means... find a woman... impress to woman... sleep with her... play the offspring... rinse and repeat 4 MORE TIMES! now sounds fun right? think this is a sexy game? no it isn't the game fighting style gets old... fast... Took me 5 hours to get out of the 1st damn forest you come across... no strategy guides exist to this game!? I had to use a wiki to solve it... you can't see the damn hill you need to jump up because the color is the same! Now on to the good points, nice art work, character depth, lots of humor, attractive girls (I'm targeting the ancient loli... well she's 86 but still), the main guy and his possible offspring are all well designed... till the 4 gen Shota one's take over, weapon customizing is fun and simple to get the hang of, titles are easy to find and unlock... after awhile, all pathways don't lead to a dead end you can back track anywhere at any time. I give the game a 7 of 10 but I give the Really Naught Edition a 10, sorry PS3 owners it's 360 only