User Tag List

Thread: Zoids Assault

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Zoids Assault

As a fan of zoids, and turn based games (which when I bought it I didn't know it was turn based) I was shocked to find this game has great graphics for a turn based game. If I make the high point the graphic then something must be wrong with the story... nope the story is fine, if you don't mine hearing voiced still shots or the fact the first cutscene is your unit standing still for 10 minutes while a slowly rotating satellite films static why people scream and explosions happen... (mildly ticked at that), the AI is top notched and will bring the hammer down when and where ever they get an opening, bosses and even the foot soldiers take awhile to kill, missions only get harder and harder form mission 1, the achievements appear easy to get, as they are story line + only 3 bosses... don't be fooled, this game's regular bosses will be a hand full, ignore the hidden bosses on you first play through (your only warning), well the 2 bonus one you "could" try to kill... the game lets you carry over skills, weapons, armor, and levels from other play through... make good use of it. the underwhelming display combined with near god like difficulty make me give this game a 3.5 of 10

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Zoids Assault

User Info Menu

Re: Zoids Assault

I remember Zoids. In that world fighting with giant robotic animals makes more sense then fighting with guns.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Re: Zoids Assault

Quote Originally Posted by CoDeX View Post
    I remember Zoids. In that world fighting with giant robotic animals makes more sense then fighting with guns.
    No, it was strapping guns to giant robotic animals makes more since than fighting with guns... Chaotic Century pointed out that the animals as weapons were worshiped, cause they had the organoids that evolved into the first Zoids... also people had guns... not that it did much against giant robotic animals stepping on you...

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!