This game is crap, and is purely just an attempt to draw in perverts... didn't stop me from borrowing it from a friend just to watch some bouncing... Two sisters have a rare blood trait that lets them kill zombies... simple hack-n-slash, no real fun as the game is extremely repetitive and will send wave after wave of zombies to kill you, lets hope you don't go into rage mode to early or you won't have enough health for the boss... that message will pop up right after your still on the other end of town from the damn boss and you die before even remotely making it to him, either because you didn't kill enough zombies or you missed the only key that could open the chain link fence that is smaller than your sword... or for that manner you could just climb over... this game is for perverts and is even broken more so when you get the girl that can duel wield a shot gun and sub machine gun!? and still reloads it with what I can assume is the infinite hammerspace that house of the dead light guns used... 0.5 of 10 for being a terrible game, this is the worst rating I've ever gave...