I love a good DBZ fighting game, typically has many charterers tons of unique and over the top moves, (many of which I don't take the time to learn and fumble through battles with shear force), I particularly liked this one when compared to the other ones I played, mostly because of the little assist moves that can unlock really make the combat feel more visceral. The story is a rehashed as it can get... doesn't need an explanation other than good guys power up... they get beaten down by bad guys... scream at bad guy makes good guys stronger?... good guys become some mythological powerhouse that has never been seen by anyone for centuries... defeat bad guys only to have them return and cycle repeats... again, that's the entire story of DB... minus over 9,000, the Guynu force music... and poses..., and the over the top powering up screams... 6 of 10 because fighting games no matter how good are all essentially rehashes with no more originality aside from adding more people... which in and of itself is not original