User Tag List

Thread: Crackdown 2

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Crackdown 2

So Crackdown 2 has been out for a while now but it is still a fairly new game. I own it for the 360 and it was worth the money. If you enjoyed the first Crackdown, you'll like this one.

Crackdown 2 is almost exactly like the first one only with much more extras. You are in the same city as the first game but this time, a lot of it has been destroyed. There are now infected that roam the streets at night. You play as a new agent just starting out on new missions. The level up system is exactly the same as before, you collect certain skill orbs to raise that particular skill (Agility, Driving, Guns, Explosives and Strength). There are also what is called renegade orbs which are fast moving versions of the traditional stationary orbs. They are hard to catch but are worth it because of the amount of experience you gain. There are new vehicles and weapons and your suit changes when you level up (at least in the beginning). Besides the infected, your enemies are also the Cell who will shoot you on sight, but don't worry, you can beat them out of existence with your superior skills. The object of the game is to enable beacons that will eventually destroy the infected. (This does become a bit tedious because its the same objective throughout the whole game, but each beacon comes with new enemies so it's not too bad).

Overall the game is worth buying but you should rent it if you're really not sure. The single player mode is great but the co-op mode is even better. You can join a friend mid game and help him with his campaign or even further your own. Or you can just run around with friends destroying things. I would give this game an 8 out of 10.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Re: Crackdown 2

I wanna play this game so badly but I got no cash... thanks for the review it shall hold me over till this game gets put in the bargain bin

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

No problem, I wish I could put more but I don't want to spoil the game. It was worth the buy.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

I understand I'll just do what I always do and guilt trip someone who owes me money into paying me back...

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Lmao, good idea.