User Tag List

Thread: God Of War 3

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

God Of War 3

I'm sure if you have a PS3, most of you own God Of War 3. It has been out for quite some time but I figured I'd write a review on it anyway.

When I first bought my PS3 I bought 3 games along with it. The first game I knew I had to own was God Of War 3. I loved the first two and I hadn't played the third. From my own experience of owning 5 consoles, GoW3 is one of my favorite games (if not my favorite game) for any console. The controls are easy to learn and it is one of the bloodiest games I've ever played. As soon as you pick up the game, about 5 minutes into it you're already fighting your first boss. I love games with boss battles and God Of War 3 brings them. You also have many gain able and upgrade able weapons in the game to use at your preference. Along with the numerous fights and boss battles, there are also puzzles in the game which makes the game more of a challenge. The difficulties in the game tell the truth because even God mode (pretty much the equivalent of medium or normal) is challenging.

Overall I'm glad I bought the game and it has a high replay value. I would rate the game a 10 out of 10.

Most Wanted

User Info Menu

Re: God Of War 3

:DGoD of War:Ghost of sparta!! GOW ftw!!!:pHALO SUX!
    HI man................. FU!

Rep+ Donate ! If i help