User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo Reach

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Halo Reach

Alright solider put you boots at the line and get ready to ship out...

Halo Reach came out yesterday, due to homework... I still got some stuff due at midnight... that will wait of course... this game is the final game... and damn it I doubted it... I'll admit I felt loss that Reach was so far from the Halo I knew, just a few minutes ago I beat the campaign... but the ending... well I don't much like spoilers so I won't tell, the new weapons are weird and take plenty of getting used to, enemies got better, AI got a massive overhaul and it makes ODST's AI look tame... the new guys, Skirmishers, are annoying as hell but really change up the gameplay, local environments are level cuts from multplayer levels on a grand scale (or vice versa, your call) the local fauna comes in the Emu's called Moa's harmless but quick, and the hulking things I forgot the name of..., vehicles are better (except civilian), I likes the mini-wraith (Relivant... I think thats it's name)... The characters stick on you and you have to respect the story... familiar faces from Halo 1, Keyes and Cortana appear as does Buck from ODST

I gave Reach an initial 8.5 of 10... BUT!
    After the ending though and reliving why I played this game it got a 9 of 10... If someone wants to write a multiplayer review by all means go ahead I don't play mult so I have no business reviewing it

The most important rule solider: Spartans never die. They're just missing in action.

My heart goes out to Bungie for this gem that I doubted

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Halo Reach

User Info Menu

Re: Halo Reach

Did you try firefight?

The trolls are called Gueta
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

No haven't tried firefight on Reach but I don't like firefight in general... except for achievements... also thanks for the troll names... I just hope I never see one again

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Halo Reach

User Info Menu

The AI is still fucking retarded. AI run into walls and Friendly AI can't shoot for shit.

Try custom firefight. I like Heretic Snipers. They're fun to fight with a sniper. I one round I got over 1000 cR. Right after playing that I played the NIGHTFALL campaign mission and I head shotted with the sniper every Elite while on Legendary until the gueta part.

I never saw Buck.

Lone wolf is depressing.

I've finished 7/10 missions on Legendary :P

Spoiler
    Jorge had the most honorable death. Carter almost came close.

I miss Kat :(

What happened to JUN?
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CoDeX View Post
    The AI is still fucking retarded. AI run into walls and Friendly AI can't shoot for shit.

Try custom firefight. I like Heretic Snipers. They're fun to fight with a sniper. I one round I got over 1000 cR. Right after playing that I played the NIGHTFALL campaign mission and I head shotted with the sniper every Elite while on Legendary until the gueta part.

I never saw Buck.

Lone wolf is depressing.

I've finished 7/10 missions on Legendary :P

Spoiler
    Jorge had the most honorable death. Carter almost came close.

I miss Kat :(

What happened to JUN?
    Ai is hit and miss I will admit to that

I'm stuck on Nightfall on Legendary cause Jun got knocked off the edge by a hunter... didn't go well

Buck is on the radio during the level with the Falcon... he need your help with evac or something

Lone wolf is badass and is what it is depressing on purpose

with the exception of Nightfall 6/10 on Legendary

Spoiler
    Jorge is a hero and went out in style, Carter only died to advance the plot, Kat was unnecessarily killed, Jun is still alive I think... not much on him I look into that, Emile just had to die but he got the hardest death because he was such a dick and it tried to redeem him, as for 6 he never had to die but he knew his fate was set in stone

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

I love this game, it is so much better than it's predecessor. The campaign was great, the touchups they did with forge makes it so much easier to use, the ranking system actually does something now which is cool, matchmaking seems to move a little better and they don't have the ridiculously overpowered weapons as in Halo 3. So far, I'm glad I bought it. I only have two more achievements to unlock and I'll have 1,000 gamerscore and I have 4 out of 5 rewards ( I don't see a killtacular anytime soon in the future for me lol). It's an overall great game, I love how they did it.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    I love this game, it is so much better than it's predecessor. The campaign was great, the touchups they did with forge makes it so much easier to use, the ranking system actually does something now which is cool, matchmaking seems to move a little better and they don't have the ridiculously overpowered weapons as in Halo 3. So far, I'm glad I bought it. I only have two more achievements to unlock and I'll have 1,000 gamerscore and I have 4 out of 5 rewards ( I don't see a killtacular anytime soon in the future for me lol). It's an overall great game, I love how they did it.
    wow you really showed me up, course I can't get the online ones but still

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Yea, a lot of the achievements are online. I'm only missing: Reach the rank of captain in the UNSC and Purchase an item from the Armory that requires the rank of Lt. Colonel. I'm almost there, I'm getting off for tonight but if I play one more game I'll rank up to Warrant Officer grade 2.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

I reached Warrant Officer last night... I'm moving slowly though... I would've gotten much farther by now but what can you do

Halo Reach

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    Yea, a lot of the achievements are online. I'm only missing: Reach the rank of captain in the UNSC and Purchase an item from the Armory that requires the rank of Lt. Colonel. I'm almost there, I'm getting off for tonight but if I play one more game I'll rank up to Warrant Officer grade 2.
    How do you get Two Corpses in One Grave? I've destroyed two wraiths with on strike a few times and two ghosts atleast 5 times, but it doesn't unlock.

I'm Warrant Officer 1. No online for me.
    Last edited by CoDeX; 09-20-2010 at 06:09 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast