User Tag List

Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Call of Duty: Black Ops

User Info Menu

First off all, this game's action is amazing. You jump right in from the first mission and it never stops till the last. There is so much to do, from campaign to zombies and the all-new revamped multi player, your fun won't stop. it's worth the 60,80 or 160 dollars you payed for it. Also off topic, but the RC car for prestige edition is worth the money if you bought it. The camera and voice transmitter actually work! Anyway back on topic, the story in this game in my opinion was epic. You won't expect it, I promise. You might begin to piece it together after say the 7th mission. Also, it's incredibly involved, it's much more the run and gun, get to your objective and get out. From shooting your Valkyrie rockets to full on piloting an attack helicopter, it also never stops. The only thing i don't like about the game is the gun models and sounds, they could be better. All in all, I'd give this game a 9.5/10. Treyarch did right this time.

User Info Menu

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

I liked what the people said about this game in the comments on this page ~~~> http://www.product-reviews.net/2010/...hics-compared/

This alone convinced me to never buy the game

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

User Info Menu

The graphics aren't even that bad, i played zombies on a 480p TV at my gamestop and they were overall better then Mw2, the only thing bad is the gun skins...

User Info Menu

i not just talking about graphix, there was more being discussed about the game in the comments below. Also the graphix are not better than MW2's. MW2 uses the IW4 engine while Call of Duty: Body Odor uses a tweaked version on WaW's engine (Which is a modified version on IW3 engine)

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

User Info Menu

Black ops multiplayer is less cheap, no constant noob tubing and commando knifers. The graphics to me anyway are pretty much the same as Mw2 on my 720p HD TV. Black ops has a x10 better story line then Mw2. Mw2's was there, it just wasn't sold enough like Black Ops. Also the guns in Black Ops have recoil, they're balanced. It's like this CoD4>Black Ops|Mw2<Black Ops. I do admit that gun models are the best that I've seen from any CoD to date in Mw2

User Info Menu

You really don't know half of what you're saying. Black Ops can't stand up to Modern Warfare 2 in any aspect what so ever, i'm not saying that as an IW fanboy, i'm just telling the truth.

User Info Menu

Black ops is amazing the only thing i dont like is the gun camos they all fail lmao

Today 08:35 PM] SmokeyG12: oo i thought he was try to spell grabbed lol
    [Today 08:33 PM] CoDeX: WHO THE F*CK PUT THAT "G" THERE?
    [Today 08:31 PM] Djlatino: lol IMMA GRAPE YOU IN THE MOUTH

User Info Menu

Modern Warfare 2 was infinity wards attempt at the best FPS ever, and it succeed for a while, until One Man Army noob tubes, not patching glitches right away, game ending killstreak with stacking killstreaks. I'm not saying Mw2 was a bad game but Black Ops is more competitive and i find it better because of it.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Yea, I agree. I loved MW2, favorite FPS for a while. But Black Ops multiplayer alone is more fun then MW2. I'm not constantly getting hit by noob tubes from spawn, they made all of the perks better even the pro. For example, in MW2 the Hardline Pro perk sucked, you only got your deathstreak one death earlier. In Black Ops, you can change your care package. It's like that with most of the perks. Also, no more annoying martyrdom or campers in a party getting nukes. And in Black Ops there are unlockables when you prestige instead of just starting over like in MW2. So far Black Ops has not had any bad glitches like in MW2 (it might be too soon) but I hated how it took I.W. FOREVER to fix anything in that game, like the javelin glitch or the care package glitch.

Campaign wise, I think I would have to go with MW2 just for the epic storyline. Black Ops' storyline was indeed one of the best campaigns that I have played in a while because of it being unpredictable. They also did a nice job piecing together all of the wars in Mason's history (I didn't think they'd be able to pull that off well). But when comparing the two, I personally think that MW2 just had more depth. It might just be because it was a sequel where as Black Ops is a completely new storyline.

In my opinion, MW2 had a better campaign/storyline and Black Ops has a much better multiplayer.