User Tag List

Thread: Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Assassins Creed Brotherhood

This game had several things to live up to, but it failed in my book. The game is short about 15-25 hours, for the general story, if you do side quests it raises the game time significantly. The game is padding... fetch quests and getting 100% sync is annoying at best or pure hell at worst. Achievments are hit and miss because of difficulty. The new weapons don't make up for the overtly challenging levels... managing assassins are fun and over the entire game I only lost 1... I miss that assassin, when they die you can personally speed up their death to prevent suffering, it's a nice touch. If you have a live account or a uplay account you can get more cool stuff... not that I can get it... but whatever... other than the micromanagement part of the game everything else made my head bleed! Also the ending really pissed me off, I won't say spoilers but if you played the first two... you will get pissed.

5.5 of 10... I wish I could've downloaded Altiar's armor... woud've made it so eaiser

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

User Info Menu

Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Honestly, if you had LIVE your rating would be so much different, just because of the multi-player. It's unlike any online game I've ever played. But the ending did piss me off, extremely I should say, but it lets me know there is going to be Assassin's Creed 3, which is good. And the reason it was so short is it was intended to be an ODST sorta thing. Short, but long enough to perfect the story. Add a new game mode, and add a new feature probable to carry over into the next game. (Body damage after shield loss in ODST, carried over to Reach. Assassin Recruits may carry over to Assassin's Creed 3.)
    And Altiar's armor has the same HP as The Armor of Romulus.

User Info Menu

Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Commander.John stole the words right out of my mouth. Assassin's Creed 3 is already announced. New ancestor, new part of the world. There was some discussion of it taking place in Africa, not confirmed though.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.