To begin with it's an older game I wanted to get some time ago but 12 different stores didn't have it... almost had to leave the damn state to find it... thank you pawn shop... I digress

The game is about tampering with time lines and magical artifacts, granted the Hollow Pens are still a mystery that's waiting to be solved, we instead focus on Ethan Karios and his 17th birthday, time to get presents, cake, and your parents disappearing in a fire... wat? Your job is to find your parents and fix time through holes to the past, items and people can be altered by moving them or simply giving or taking and item from or injecting it into history. Your individual efforts add up to pissing off the bad guy who blames you, and your father for the death of his mother... The simple effort to change one event is challenging because one event changes several different things, people CAN DIE... you'll fix it but yeah "nice job breaking it hero!" heads straight to "what the hell hero!" It has unique characters and multiple endings... It also has a catchy theme and good voice acting from the second black ranger on less... seriously Johnny Yong Bosh gets around... between animes like Bleach, Trigun, Code Geass, and Durarara!! I hear his voice alot these days.... Side tracked back to review...

7.5 of 10
good replay value and fun plot, not for people who like text based games