User Tag List

Thread: Dead Space

Dead Space

User Info Menu

Dead Space

Dead Space is a survival/horror. The game has no HUD everything you need is on Issacs back (health) and on the gun. the game is in third person, which helps with the gameplay. The graphics are beautiful, When you are on the bridge looking out into space you cant help but gawk, until that brute comes crashing out of a room and tries to beat you senseless. You have an inventory with limited slots which can be increased with new armor, there are 8 or 10 different guns in the game. The enemies are only killed by dismembering their limbs. The game does a great job with the horror atmosphere and the AI is pretty intelligent, if they see a vnt they can get in to come up behind you, they will. My only disappointment is the final boss he is a bit to easy. the game has about 13-15 hours of play. I give it a 9.5/10

Rawr im a Bear

User Info Menu

Re: Dead Space

you should spread out ur reviews more not just clutter of words but not bad :P
    SiNiST3R-Sp4rK and Ultima fan :)

REP++ if You liked my post and I shall rep u back
    Today, 05:03 PM 400 posts reached :) (saturday may 23 2009)

Dead Space

User Info Menu

thanks, I am kind of new at this. I'll give it a try.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Not a bad review, I liked it, u focused on key points.

I streamline it with satire and give a minimum of good or bad points. Then I give a score. simple as can be

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!