User Tag List

Thread: Left for Dead 2

Left for Dead 2

User Info Menu

Left for Dead 2

Left for Dead 2 is pretty much exactly the same as the original Left for Dead but with 4 new characters and for the most part 2 new maps. The game play is as expected if you were someone who bought the first Left for Dead and loved it. Sorry to let you know I was very excited for the new one to come out because I thought they were going to add more things and such, but there really isn't anything too new to talk about. The online play is alright, but since it follows the campaign it's just like playing the campaign all over again...but with other random people you don't know. Valve Corporation just loves to keep that no save feature, and since the campaign has no true storyline it can get kind of boring. The game's graphics are definitely great, but was expected since the first Left for Dead also had very good graphics. The idea and concept of the game is amazing, and I do love it, but for the most part a quick summary of the person who plays this game is someone who just loves to kill zombies with your normal everyday weapons. I honestly don't think it's an amazing game for a buy, but a rent is definitely something you should do.
    4.5/10 -- for a user who loved the original Left for Dead
    6/10 -- for the person who didn't buy the original Left for Dead
    Last edited by Skanky...Muffin; 01-05-2010 at 06:47 PM.

+Rep

Left for Dead 2

User Info Menu

Re: Left for Dead 2

i hated it, i got rid of it withing the first week of getting it, L4D1 was way better

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Left for Dead 2

User Info Menu

I agree one hundred percent. I thought they could've made it so much better.

+Rep

Left for Dead 2

User Info Menu

yeah dude. when i was playing it it only felt like a mod of the first one

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Left for Dead 2

User Info Menu

i honestly think its completely different and better.I like how there are 2 pistols to chose from,and then the melee.YOu get more the pills and healthpacks.The maps are completely different.Thou swamp fevers finale is similar.Thats all.I honestly thought it was way better then the original,and i enjoyed it more but thats my Op

Left for Dead 2

User Info Menu

L4D1 FTW.... nothing more needs to be said

Left for Dead 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tango Sucka! View Post
    yeah dude. when i was playing it it only felt like a mod of the first one
    Yeah, I agree. It did actually feel like a mod.

----Added 5/1/2010 at 5:48 PM----
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    i honestly think its completely different and better.I like how there are 2 pistols to chose from,and then the melee.YOu get more the pills and healthpacks.The maps are completely different.Thou swamp fevers finale is similar.Thats all.I honestly thought it was way better then the original,and i enjoyed it more but thats my Op
    I do agree with you on the whole guns, pills and healthpacks thing. I do find that the whole dual-wield pistols is pretty cool too, especially with magnums.

+Rep

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

I thought it was better than the first one, one the characters have depth, two melee weapons though feeling like an add-on were fun and made battles more interesting, three humor was severely lacking in the first game, four the story moves forward and each mission leads to the end rather than random survival scenarios, and lastly for anyone who bitches about valve not releasing games why bitch about a game that they put out on time

6.5 of 10
    Last edited by Sethrigal; 01-12-2010 at 11:54 AM.

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Left for Dead 2

User Info Menu

I do agree with the depthness of the characters

+Rep