User Tag List

Thread: Fallout 3

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Fallout 3

It is awesome, great story, nice weapons, can kill children (if ur in2 that)... I killed 2... moving on. Oblivion with guns is an understatement. Lets hope that John will at least make it out of the vault before giving up... John told me when he played Oblivion he didn't make it out of the sewers. 50 points man, 50 easy points. I digress, great game, slow start. 10

Note 2 noobs to the game: careful in Megaton, careful around Burke when he's getting arrested, kill him before he kills the sheriff.
    Careful with the survival guide, around chapter 3 in the book make sure before you go into the robot factory your science is lv 50 or killer robots will destroy you.
    Last edited by Sethrigal; 11-03-2008 at 10:41 AM.

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Fallout 3

User Info Menu

Re: Fallout 3

Quote Originally Posted by Sethrigal View Post
    around chapter 3 in the book make sure before you go into the robot factory your science is lv 50 or killer robots will destroy you.
    lol I just turned myself invisble and ran for my life

----Added 30/11/2008 at 3:38 PM----
    BTW the ending sux. And there is only 20 levels so choose you perks and skillz wisely.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

Fallout 3

User Info Menu

fallout 3 is an amazing game. i recommend it to anyone. The add ons anchorage, pitt, and broken steel, make the game experience better, though the 360 version is a little glitchy (random infinite gaping lines, bodies flailing about after death and flying in the air). The graphics are average for a next gen but the incredibly large wasteland to explore makes up for it. 9.5/10

----Added 23/5/2009 at 7:23 PM----
    Be warned, broken steel adds new enemies hat are incredibly difficult to kill. Feral ghoul Reavers, Supermutant overlords, Enclave hellfire troupers (they are more annoying than hard to kill), among a few others. if you see any of these at the beginning of the game RUNNNN!!!!!! when i got it, I was level 20 and was still getting destroyed by those overlords and reavers. but it adds some cool content at the end that lets you deal with the Brotherhood or Enclave in more depth.

Fallout 3

User Info Menu

Probably one of the best games I've owned. An amazing story, with great weapons, and for all those people who have 50 inch HD televisions, damnnn... you're gonna get some awesome graphics and you'll feel like you're in the game.

+Rep