7 6.73%
  • Other

4 3.85%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Ftb3 hackers!!

Ftb3 hackers!!

User Info Menu

Re: Ftb3 hackers!!

itll probably be atleast 2-3 weeks before they can hack it because i look at the review and they took an extra 4 months just on the online server part of there process
    My Ftb2 Acc(storm.j.3.s.u.s) Ranked 18 Overall:laugh:
    PART OF 1337
    ♣™ßaßy.j.3.s.U.sâ„¢♣LEGENDOFSOCOMFTB2ONLINE CODER

MiLk = Da BoMb

User Info Menu

it will have codes within the first few days i think like simple value codes... nothing to good... and just for the record i think no boots should be released to anyone even vip...b/c of leakers..

Ftb3 hackers!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fox1091 View Post
    it will have codes within the first few days i think like simple value codes... nothing to good... and just for the record i think no boots should be released to anyone even vip...b/c of leakers..

same here with the boots once they get it hacked then ill start 2 make boot codes and if u want fox when im done ill give u some and ill make some custom antis
    PART OF 1337

Ftb3 hackers!!

User Info Menu

Boots = No Fun + Leakers
    No Boots = Fun

Well i don't like leakers posting boot codes on another sites.

Ftb3 hackers!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Skope View Post
    Boots = No Fun + Leakers
    No Boots = Fun

Well i don't like leakers posting boot codes on another sites.

i agree with u there but im still going 2 make them just in case i hav 2 us them u never kno
    PART OF 1337

MiLk = Da BoMb

User Info Menu

true cuz pardon my language but i hate pussy ass hackers who hack in a fair game... e.g. theses new hackers err well wanna be hackers... who copy and paster codes and use hacks... and dont know how to make thier own... and ruin all fair ranked games or clan wars and shit...

which is the only reason why when i make codes i a. dont release or b.i dont make them for ftb series for dat reason

Ftb3 hackers!!

User Info Menu

true cuz pardon my language but i hate pussy ass hackers who hack in a fair game... e.g. theses new hackers err well wanna be hackers... who copy and paster codes and use hacks... and dont know how to make thier own... and ruin all fair ranked games or clan wars and shit...

which is the only reason why when i make codes i a. dont release or b.i dont make them for ftb series for dat reason
    do u remeber sfskater728 he would get his codes off his cuzin and would go in rooms and boot or freeze everybody for no reason ive handled him a few times and know when he sees me he will ether leave the room or he wont hav his haxs on
    PART OF 1337

MiLk = Da BoMb

User Info Menu

yeah i took care of him once... or twice... i use imposters normally i dont like people knowin how i really am... so :P

Ftb3 hackers!!

User Info Menu

yeah i took care of him once... or twice... i use imposters normally i dont like people knowin how i really am... so :P
    yea i hated that kid and it seemed that he always new where i was when i was online
    PART OF 1337

MiLk = Da BoMb

User Info Menu

meh i have like 4 dif accounts 2 hacked psp's so idc if anyone boots me while on one i got the other psp waiting in the same lobby to come and deal with it like a man with dese copy and pasters

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast