User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CFW to OFW

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

CFW to OFW

Ok guys I know I might sound like a noob or even an Idiot but How do I go from CFW to OFW. And then Can I go back???

I'm wanting to go and buy FTB3 but the problem is I Want to play online so I'm going to have to go to OFW. Yet I want to be able to keep playing ISO games with my little brother (He has an unhacked PSP fat with OFW 6.20 and I don't wanna have to buy more damn UMDs for no reason)

So can I go from CFW 5.50gend3full to 6.20OFW and then directly go back to CFW???

CFW to OFW

User Info Menu

Re: CFW to OFW

u can use MMS an get 5.00 installer hold L on boot up an hit it were it says 5.00 ofw or CFW an the update to 6.20 the use ur MMS again to get the 5.00 CFW
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

5.00 installer??? lol you lost me dude Sorry I've never whent to OFW from my CFW.:blink:

CFW to OFW

User Info Menu

When U make a MMS u have to options either got to 5.00 Cfw or Ofw it gives u u click OFW it gives u 5.00 ofw an u jus update wit sonys network update to 6.20 u ur on fw to play ftb3 then if u wanna go back to cfw do the same thing go back to the option it tells u what fw u want u click cfw an It will giv u 5.00 m33-4
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

alright I understand So I'll just use the 5.50gen thing and go to ofw instead of CFW and when I wanna go back I do the opposite

CFW to OFW

User Info Menu

I might sound like an old timer, but if you're thinking about doing it permanently you can get a pandora to go back to version 1.5 OFW and upgrade from there. I believe you can do that. Bl4Ck.KiD's way though is much more reliable.

+Rep

CFW to OFW

User Info Menu

Exclamation Re: CFW to OFW

ok...i understand but i still need the 5.00 pbp to go to the OFW 5.00 by using pandora and mms...if you could please post the download link to the 5.00 pbp, i would be happy because i cant find it any where...thanks

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

you know dude. You might try: http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...post49456.html

I think there might be one in there.

CFW to OFW

User Info Menu

ok thanks, i got it...plus Ftb3 is a lot better than Ftb2 now tht i played online

CFW to OFW

User Info Menu

kool

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast