User Tag List

Thread: gamestop BS

gamestop BS

User Info Menu

gamestop BS

So I went to gamestop to return FF dissidia because it didn't work. I told the girl that I just didn't liike it, she said alright. so I decided to buy a used Heavy Rain, I didn't think I was going to like it that's why I bought it used. Then That stupid bitch told me "final sale" on my receipt. i told her, what does this mean? she said it means that you can't return it. i'm like " what if I don't like the game?" and she's like, sorry but you can't just be buying games and returning them back. This is the most bullshit weekend i have ever had, and there went $55 down the drain.
    If you want to add me my PSN is De_La_Mara. I don't use my PSP anymore unless I want to hear music or watch videos and stuff. Make you choice.

gamestop BS

User Info Menu

Re: gamestop BS

You shoulda came back the next day... that's what I would of done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

gamestop BS

User Info Menu

Heavy Rain was madd good though

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

gamestop BS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by El_Salvador-SV. View Post
    So I went to gamestop to return FF dissidia because it didn't work. I told the girl that I just didn't liike it, she said alright. so I decided to buy a used Heavy Rain, I didn't think I was going to like it that's why I bought it used. Then That stupid bitch told me "final sale" on my receipt. i told her, what does this mean? she said it means that you can't return it. i'm like " what if I don't like the game?" and she's like, sorry but you can't just be buying games and returning them back. This is the most bullshit weekend i have ever had, and there went $55 down the drain.
    Just sell it to a friend or on eBay/craigslist.

gamestop BS

User Info Menu

I've never used ebay or craigslist. I don't even trust buying things through the internet. I don't have paypal or any of that, I just don't trust the internet for things like that. If anyone has any outcome of this just let me know, and anyone think that heavy rain is even a good game? I haven't had the chance to play it, probably this friday or so.
    If you want to add me my PSN is De_La_Mara. I don't use my PSP anymore unless I want to hear music or watch videos and stuff. Make you choice.

gamestop BS

User Info Menu

i ABSOLUTELY hate Gamestops!! idk if any of you have ever heard of a place called buy backs or if u have one by u but they ARE THE BEST! they give u full credit towards a game ur trading in they dont BS u like GS does..

Rawr im a Bear

User Info Menu

They will buy your used games tho :P just go a diff gamestop or go back there I don't see the issue here?
    SiNiST3R-Sp4rK and Ultima fan :)

REP++ if You liked my post and I shall rep u back
    Today, 05:03 PM 400 posts reached :) (saturday may 23 2009)