User Tag List

Thread: ATV Offroad Fury Blazin' Trails Online Servers Shut Down

ATV Offroad Fury Blazin' Trails Online Servers Shut Down

User Info Menu

So today I realized one of my favorite PSP games online servers got shut down April of 2008.

R.I.P. ATV Offroad Fury Blazin' Trails. Least ATV Offroad Fury Pro Infrastructure still works.

Man being on that game today brought back memories. I really miss Twisted Metal Head-On too. Though you can still get online through the European servers. Why? IDK. They were the ones that were dead, not the US servers.

With all the good PSP games slowly dying and no more good ones to replace them, Console Discussions doesn't have a lot to talk about. We use to be one of the few sites for PSP that had all the knowledge needed, but now that not many play it anymore it's become a gaming website, and there are a lot of those out there to compete with. Now I am having to build Console Discussions back up basically from the start by adding new information about other consoles. So the main reason I got a job was to buy more consoles and post more new content and tutorials on them, but now that I actually have a job, I have no free time. I bought a PS3, never play it (Except to beat MGS 4, in which I still need to finish the review). I bought a Wii, never play it. I still only play Xbox 360 really, and I have a lot of tutorials for Modern Warfare 2, but have no time to post them. I miss the old days. I bout cried when I got on Syphon Filter Dark Mirror. It's where Console Discussions was just SKOs. We've really grown, and I'm going to make sure CD sticks around. Just spread the word about us and help us post some bad ass tutorials. I'll try to help when I can, there really arent that many tutorials for PS3 though. I'll post the ones for 360 and Wii when I get a chance.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

1zz

User Info Menu

Re: ATV Offroad Fury Blazin' Trails Online Servers Shut Down

yeah about a months ago me and my freind tried to get online with it because i saw it had and infistrcturee mode i told him he could and it didnt work :( he was mad because that was also his fav. game

If i helped please rep me ^,donate points,or "thank me".
    Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

User Info Menu

Re: ATV Offroad Fury Blazin' Trails Online Servers Shut Down

I miss ATV Offroad Fury I still don't know why that games server was shut down after this many years I still remember that game. 