OK, so I changed my internet companies a couple of times, etc. No I can't join games. I used to back in 07-08, no I'm fucked. I can log in, and go to chat room, but when I join a game it says it can't connect to host. And nobody can join my games. I can use the psp browser/ play other online games fine, but not this one.
I did some research and this guy said:
**update**
I had to had these ports to my computer with my router.
TCP Ports: 10070 - 10080
UDP Ports: 10070
So I went to LAN connection, Properties, Advanced, Windows Firewall,
Settings, Advanced, Highlighted Lan Connection, Settings, and I see unchecked ports i guess. I dont know how to add it with the add option. Please help.
---Off Topic---
Also, I need someone to fix my hacked buddy invite( cnt view buudyy list, cuz i get frozen). I'll PM u my account info. And people, stop freezing rooms.
---2nd Edit :D---
I went to LAN connection, Properties, Advanced, Windows Firewall, Settings, THEN I went to Exceptions, and you can add a port there. It looks much easier. So put 10070 - 10080 for TCP and 10070 for UDP, add a random name, and click OK? Need help.
---3rd Edit---
Lol, this is kinda funny. When I went to Firewall, I noticed it was off. So i put in on, and as soon as my finger clicked on it, Norton 360 pops up and says thier firewall is better than the windows firewall, suggest to turn off windows firewall. I had to turn it off from there, or I coudnt exit. lol so pressed.