User Tag List

Thread: BLEACH Heat The Soul 7

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

BLEACH Heat The Soul 7

I can't hack right now but has anyone played that yet? How is it? I dont think theres tag, and 4 player looks like bleach on ps2.

Also requesting KH:BBS and new Ace Combat reviews. I could look it up on google, but I wanna read your lovely(:dry:) reviews.

RTR = Read The Rules http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-8th-2008-t55/ (You can put a "F" after the T if you want to anyone who got the joke)
    Rep+ or Thank me If I Helped

Most Wanted

User Info Menu

Re: BLEACH Heat The Soul 7

ya kinda:)freeze upon turn code on (japanese) and reading japanses letter isnt that bad:eyeroll:
    HI man................. FU!

Rep+ Donate ! If i help

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Yea, I want to play this too. I'm not sure if I'm going to download it or buy it though.

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

Pay 60 dollars for a imported PSP game?

RTR = Read The Rules http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-8th-2008-t55/ (You can put a "F" after the T if you want to anyone who got the joke)
    Rep+ or Thank me If I Helped

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

I like to contribute to games that I know I will like. Plus I can find it for much cheaper than 60 for sure.

BLEACH Heat The Soul 7

User Info Menu

In addition to these obstacles to self-development, envy, arrogance, wrong attitudes, blind trust in authorities and lack of example to follow (role model), self-pity and the victim's position, excessive guilt and blame on other people, monotony of life should also be mentioned. , finding ways of least resistance, lack of goals, negative environment and unsystematic actions.