User Tag List

Thread: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to Android, iOS, Kindle, Windows Phone

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to Android, iOS, Kindle, Windows Phone

User Info Menu

Before GTAV took us to the sun-bleached sidewalks and humming concrete freeways of present-day Los Santos and beyond, there was Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, the biggest GTA of the PS2 era. Now, head back to the early 90s with CJ and the Grove Street Families when Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas comes to mobile devices next month.

Encompassing Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas and everything in between, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has been upgraded for its mobile release. Newly remastered graphics including dynamic and detailed shadows, greater draw distance, an enriched color palette, plus enhanced character and car models make this the best-looking version of San Andreas yet.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas also features brand new touch controls including contextual control options to display buttons only when you need them and three different control schemes for driving and maneuvering, as well as a reworked checkpoint system for easier progression. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for mobile also comes equipped with full controller support, including Made for iOS controller capability on iOS7. It will be available for select iOS, Android, Amazon Kindle and Windows Mobile devices. Stay tuned for more details in the weeks ahead.
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Mobile Coming this December | Rockstar Games

I'm getting the new Nexus 5 this December so I can't wait to play San Andreas on my new phone. :D

User Info Menu

Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to Android, iOS, Kindle, Windows Phone

why rockstar don't made it for Sony PSP?

User Info Menu

No clue. The market probably wasn't big enough to warrant porting it to PSP as well as the phones.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by usER's View Post
    why rockstar don't made it for Sony PSP?
    I agree this should be done, why Vice City Stories? San Andreas was the best! Now that it's coming to Android I'll definitely pick it up!

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Bought it for my iPhone 4, works ok but not to its full potential since the games was Optimized for "iPhone 5" still fun to play though, i would recommend it to every GTA fan of SA.

User Info Menu

Yeah I'm (im)patiently waiting for the Android release. It's supposed to be sometime this week but who knows. I just can't wait to play it on my beast Nexus 5. :p