User Tag List

Thread: Game of the Week

Game of the Week

User Info Menu

Game of the Week

Everyone plays a game for about a week or so and than they move on. What game are you currently playing? It does not matter for what system, just do not start fanboy wars. The game I am currently still playing is GTA IV. I already finished it but I am trying to complete it 100%. It is still going to be some time before that happens.

Game of the Week

User Info Menu

Re: Game of the Week

I'm playing GTA4 too. Its really good, and I almost beat the story.

Game of the Week

User Info Menu

im to and im only at 21%
    ..::!!BIG RED FIRE MF!!::..

Game of the Week

User Info Menu

I've been playing GTA for like 5 weeks. Not as much as I'd like to, but I have better things (people, lol) to do. I also play CS:S and Warhawk occasionally.
    ||||| RETIRED |||||
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Before asking a question try searching for it.
    Links: Forum Rules, Forum Updates, Buy VIP/Premium, My Webdesign Site, Contact Me

.-aCTin LIkE A MaNiaK-.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pickle View Post
    Everyone plays a game for about a week or so and than they move on. What game are you currently playing? It does not matter for what system, just do not start fanboy wars. The game I am currently still playing is GTA IV. I already finished it but I am trying to complete it 100%. It is still going to be some time before that happens.
    fk 100%..gd luck
    .dΦ ♣ vV♀Rk.

Game of the Week

User Info Menu

My game this week: Fallout 2. This is one of my favorite games of all time. It is a little dated (1998) but has an enormous amount of content. The writing is great too. If you liked the writing in Fallout New Vegas and don't mind turn-based RPGs I would highly recommend playing this game. It was even a free download for the longest time and still may be.