• Yes

1 14.29%
  • No

6 85.71%

Thread: Lag switch ban.

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Lag switch ban.

Iv heard mixed responses about if you get banned for using one.

I just want to know if they can ban you for using one even when someone submits a video or something like that.

My oppinion: No, they dont have technical proof.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

Lag switch ban.

User Info Menu

Re: Lag switch ban.

It could just be a shitty connection.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    It could just be a shitty connection.
    Thats my point.
    I'v heard of people being host banned, but its only like 2 weeks long.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

You won't get banned for using one unless your a douche and use it on almost every game. People will start to notice and they will report you, and if you get enough people to negatively report you, you will get banned. Otherwise there is no way for Microsoft or the makers of the game to provide solid evidence that you are not just on a bad connection and are indeed "cheating". I have used one for quite a while now and I have had no trouble. I do not use it very often though, only when I am provoked or when the other team is somehow cheating or just being really cheap.

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

I use it on COD when some kid on the other team pisses me off. The only other time ill use it is on gears when im host (but that isn't very often, cus im usally not host.)

Lag switch ban.

User Info Menu

yeah i only use it on cod4 and gears 1, because no one really cares about those games anymore and it's really easy to get host on them.

Lag switch ban.

User Info Menu

If you get into a game where there are people around that can tell, they will post your name up on Xbox's forum to ban you and report you. Its easy to tell when someone is lag switching. Example:

I was the last alive in S&D and the second I planted the bomb, [sarcasm] just all of a sudden [/sarcasm] I started lagging and the guy on the other team got a perfect headshot. When the person has a shitty connection, they play the same as you, but if they are able to get a headshot like that fucker, then you know its a lag switch.

BTW, I make sure every person who use lag switches on me are sure to get banned within a day.