Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Modern Warfare 2?

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Modern Warfare 2?

Campaign was kinda short but so what...
    Spec ops is cool.

But the most important, online play.
    So far online play is a major disappointment.

Loads of campers
    Cus of the BIG MAPS and loads of hiding spots.
    Alot of launchers but that doesnt bother me.
    Large ammount of air support which can constantly be owning you.

Hopefully the camping stops.
    I think most of it is B/C of all the people that came from WaW. Maybe they will adjust to the MWF1 type gameplay.
    Last edited by gokickadogx2; 11-23-2009 at 11:14 PM.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Re: Modern Warfar 2?

I thought everything was good, including multiplayer.

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    I thought everything was good, including multiplayer.
    You dont get annoyed at all the camping spots though?
    I liked the first modern warfare more.....less camping and quicker play.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Gotta have an eye for campers. Have to learn the hiding spots.

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

I like fast paced games like MWF1 and GOW.
    Regular team deathmatch is a little bit like the pace of MWF1 search and destroy (but still faster). The reason is the size of the maps.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

I like a lot of the new maps to. I kind of wish they did something like GoW2 did though with flashback maps. At least have a flashback map multiplayer option where you can choose team deathmatch on flashback maps. I don't know, I always like the original maps over the sequels.

Changed the thread name from Modern Warfar 2 to Modern Warfare 2.

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    I like a lot of the new maps to. I kind of wish they did something like GoW2 did though with flashback maps. At least have a flashback map multiplayer option where you can choose team deathmatch on flashback maps. I don't know, I always like the original maps over the sequels.
    Same, but I doubt they will do any sort of flashback.

In special ops, that gillie mission is a flashback changed up a tiny bit.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Re: Modern Warfare 2?

Yea some of them are from old multiplayer maps or campaign maps. Like the AC-130 mission: part of that spec ops mission was mixed with MW1 campaign and multiplayer maps.

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Campaign
    PROS:
    Phenomonal. Perplexed and beautifully animated. Voice acting is spot-on. Storyline left me wanting more from the next one, though. It had plenty to twists, and general, badassery. Favorite part was escaping the gulag on the SPIE rig, and how intense it is to see the place you should have been stranded at, blow up behind you. Lack of marine storyline is always a plus. I find the TF141 so have more personality, and in general, to be a better team of fighters.

CONS: As with everygame, could have been longer. (OMG SPOILERS) Ghost and Roach die, so that's a shame. Although ghost had an exit wound, so who knows what they'll do to him next game. Intel locations were really funky, with some being right there in front of you, while others are hidden in windows. The new system with intel where you must look directly at the laptop in order to capture it is kind of bothering. Nothing too major.

Spec Ops
    PROS: Tough, first 3 series of levels are enjoyable. Playing on veteran is challenging, while playing on regular to see how fast you can beat a level is very fun. I believe I've beaten the new FNG in 21.90, after around 50 tries.

CONS: Juggernauts are a bitch, 30 M240 rounds to take one down is ridiculous. Last 3 levels are almost impossible without a friend.

Multiplayer
    Where to begin?
    PROS: Plenty of weapons, attachments, and perk combination. Javelins and stinger missiles make tactical gameplay a factor. Killstreaks being customizable is probably the most innovative feature.

CONS: Scavenger is overpowered (I use it, I'd like to see it so that people can't spam 5 grenade launchers in one life). Some guns are still underpowered (USP & M9, formerly my favorite pistols), aswell as overpowered (ACR - no recoil; M16 - always is, always will be; SCAR-H - 3-hit-kills) C4 Sucks.

I could go on until next week for pros and cons, depending on which ones I run into.

Send me an invite if you want to play. You know my Gamertag. 3rd prestige level 67.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

Modern Warfare 2?

User Info Menu

It's like the same as COD 4, just with more shit. I mean dont get me wrong, it's fun...just not as good as it was hyped up to be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast