User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Modern Warfare 2 Tournament!

Modern Warfare 2 Tournament!

User Info Menu

Re: Modern Warfare 2 Tournament!

ok im adding another player slot to each team and AdamAnderson only members of CD can participate, you can but they cant sorry man, AT this is going to be a 4v4 private match and you still can join.

also everyone who is not on my friends list that wants to participate must send me a friend request on XBL. my gamertag is: SyKotik Cannon

EDIT: AdamAnderson, if the remaining spots are not filled by friday, then they can join
    Last edited by SyKotik Cannon; 01-20-2010 at 01:45 PM.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by YouthanasiaSyK View Post
    ok im adding another player slot to each team and AdamAnderson only members of CD can participate, you can but they cant sorry man, AT this is going to be a 4v4 private match and you still can join.

also everyone who is not on my friends list that wants to participate must send me a friend request on XBL. my gamertag is: SyKotik Cannon

EDIT: AdamAnderson, if the remaining spots are not filled by friday, then they can join
    Bullshit. You're changing the rules to be spiteful. Quite obvious really.

----Added 20/1/2010 at 3:24 PM----
    anyone remember those FTB2 tournaments i hosted back in the day? well im going to start hosting as well as participating in Modern Warfare 2 Tournaments! We will be playing for vbux and the winning team get 1,000,000 divided up amongst your team. Here is how it is going to work:

- 2 Teams of 3 players
    - Game mode will be Team Deathmatch
    - First team to win 2 out of 3 games takes the prize (no one has to pay except me)
    - You may NOT use Tactical nuke, AC-130 or Chopper Gunner. anyone who uses 1 of the 3 will have their team instantly lose 1 round.

PM me to be added to the tournament. Once all 6 spots are taken, the tournament will take place the next day.

Team 1:

- SyKotik Cannon
    - Commander John.
    - Sneaky Poptart
    - PoopDeritis

Team 2:

- CoDeX
    - AdamAnderson
    -
    -
    Where in this post does it say CD Members only? Also, you spelt my name wrong, and put me on a team with Codex, which is inaccurate based on my requests.
    Last edited by Pink Floyd; 01-22-2010 at 07:40 PM.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

User Info Menu

if i wanted people ouitside of CD i would have invited all people on my friends list and RP list, but since i posted it on CD it pretty much says this is a CD exclusive. honestly i dont give 2 fucks if your in this thing or not i just want to get this thing together. now if you want to be in let me know, if not, then just dont reply

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

if i wanted people ouitside of CD i would have invited all people on my friends list and RP list, but since i posted it on CD it pretty much says this is a CD exclusive. honestly i dont give 2 fucks if your in this thing or not i just want to get this thing together. now if you want to be in let me know, if not, then just dont reply
    Very classic, contradicting yourself.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

User Info Menu

I agree with cannon,its unfair to the members of CD if you take up an entire team with non-members of CD.

User Info Menu

Don't matter to me anyway... I can't play my 360 period because my brothers failed a class and my mom took it away as punishment, which is fucking bullshit cuz what the did I do wrong?! Why must I suffer due to my brothers' mistakes?! T_T

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AlienatedTailz View Post
    Don't matter to me anyway... I can't play my 360 period because my brothers failed a class and my mom took it away as punishment, which is fucking bullshit cuz what the did I do wrong?! Why must I suffer due to my brothers' mistakes?! T_T
    move out and take it with you?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Deep View Post
    Very classic, contradicting yourself.
    are you in or not?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    move out and take it with you?
    Then I won't have interwebs... Which means no Live... T___T

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AlienatedTailz View Post
    Then I won't have interwebs... Which means no Live... T___T
    It's time like these that make me want to choke a bitch.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast