User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funk is getten a Xbox soon

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Funk is getten a Xbox soon

If I can sell my psp on ebay ill be gettin me a Xbox 360. Ill probaby mod it myself. I got some big plans for it.
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.

User Info Menu

Re: Funk is getten a Xbox soon

Quote Originally Posted by funkmaster View Post
    If I can sell my psp on ebay ill be gettin me a Xbox 360. Ill probaby mod it myself. I got some big plans for it.
    Mods are gay. Just play legit so we can all whoop your as.... I mean so we can all have fun playing. :D You better not be mic shy, cuz me CJ and Codex like to make a big commotion when we play. (Forever and ever :D)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AlienatedTailz View Post
    Mods are gay. Just play legit so we can all whoop your as.... I mean so we can all have fun playing. :D You better not be mic shy, cuz me CJ and Codex like to make a big commotion when we play. (Forever and ever :D)
    I can't hear when I use my controller and my other one sticks are way to sensitive.

But yeah mics help. It makes it easier to hear death threats like the ones I get.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Hahaha we'll see whose gettin owned probably me but oh well.

And AT I meant cosmetic mods. After FTB2 im sick of hacks.

User Info Menu

Nice nice, And AT and codex add me on Live you dicks lol. Dylane69. Yah AT i sent your a friend request you declined, I sent one again with voice and declined ffs lol

Today 08:35 PM] SmokeyG12: oo i thought he was try to spell grabbed lol
    [Today 08:33 PM] CoDeX: WHO THE F*CK PUT THAT "G" THERE?
    [Today 08:31 PM] Djlatino: lol IMMA GRAPE YOU IN THE MOUTH

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by funkmaster View Post
    I Ill probaby mod it myself.
    ha. lol.

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Yeah ok laugh whatever but I'v modded one before. I modded a Regular 360 not elite with my older cousen, I know what im doing.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by M0d3rn D34th View Post
    Nice nice, And AT and codex add me on Live you dicks lol. Dylane69. Yah AT i sent your a friend request you declined, I sent one again with voice and declined ffs lol
    I didn't know who it was. And on your voice message, all I heard was static. Beside, you don't have MW2, don't you?

And funk, glad to hear that. Your going to Xbox because of the same reason. Cuz you figured out that PSP is gay. And you'll be able to what I'm like when I get pissed. I start scream racial (if you're black, I apologize) and obscene things and me and CJ just start fuckin with people. We drive out rooms all the time and scream forever and ever all the time. And don't get me started on when I get burnt...

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

lol sounds awesome, Im not black. Trust me I get pissed and scream too me and my friend used to drive out rooms on socom. haha ahh goood times.

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AlienatedTailz View Post
    I didn't know who it was. And on your voice message, all I heard was static. Beside, you don't have MW2, don't you?

And funk, glad to hear that. Your going to Xbox because of the same reason. Cuz you figured out that PSP is gay. And you'll be able to what I'm like when I get pissed. I start scream racial (if you're black, I apologize) and obscene things and me and CJ just start fuckin with people. We drive out rooms all the time and scream forever and ever all the time. And don't get me started on when I get burnt...
    Oh sure, apologize to the blacks, but don't apologize to the gays... I see how you are. :mellow:
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast