User Tag List

Thread: Transfer Cables Out dated!

Transfer Cables Out dated!

User Info Menu

Me to all modders......... Microsoft failed when they released the update April 6.......you can now mod your gamer tag, profile, and much much more from your common usb flash drive....

The Atached file is the transfer program to transfer data off your flash drive......Its kind like xplorer360.......in a way

****But remeber to stay legit and dont become a copy & paste Q**er

XD
    Attached Files Attached Files

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Re: Transfer Cables Out dated!

Transfer cable seems much easier. It literally only takes 2 minutes for small files, with the majority of those 120 seconds being physically removing the hard drive. Also, you can't extract your profile from the USB drive, can you?
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

User Info Menu

Re: Transfer Cables Out dated!

Quote Originally Posted by Metallica View Post
    Transfer cable seems much easier. It literally only takes 2 minutes for small files, with the majority of those 120 seconds being physically removing the hard drive. Also, you can't extract your profile from the USB drive, can you?
    Yeah, you can extract the profile. I think its easier to use the USB because you don't need any special equipment or anything. I use my PSP for this. XD