• Buy It

6 85.71%
  • Dont' Buy It

1 14.29%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo Reach

User Info Menu

Halo Reach

This is to anyone who has Halo Reach. Is it worth the $60 or not?
    GIVE ITEMS/DONATE/REP+ IF I HELPED

Halo Reach

User Info Menu

Re: Halo Reach

I don't have it, but I'm going to get it.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

User Info Menu

I want to but i dont want to believe all the hype and buy it then find out that its crap

Halo Reach

User Info Menu

I had 10/17 people online playing it at once,i think the hype is good.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

multiplayer is worth it... the single player left me depressed... I'm not gonna give a review until I've soaked it in more... The single player doesn't feel like Halo... It's like to many other nameless shooters now... I just go through the motions like I did with CoD4 and Modern Warfare 2, note that doesn't belittle CoD4 or MW2, I hold them in high reguard but this isn't the Halo I loved... I feel cheated somehow

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

That's the same way I felt but then I compared it to Halo 3 and the campaign is so much better. The hype for Halo 3 let me down but the hype for Reach (so far) has not. I like what they did with the equipment (I hated it in halo 3) and I also like what they did with the guns. The guns are not completely overpowered like some of the ones in Halo 3. What I don't like is that all the skulls in Reach are unlocked prior to starting the campaign. I don't know about anyone else but one of my favorite parts of Halo 3 was trying to find ridiculous ways to get yourself to high places to find the skulls (it was like easter eggs). Other than that, so far the game is not a let down (I haven't finished the campaign yet though, I'm doing it on legendary so it's taking a bit longer). I have also heard that forge world is kick ass, so I can't wait to try that.

If you haven't seen or don't know what forge world is, check it out: YouTube - Halo: Reach ViDoc - Forge World
    Last edited by Sneaky Poptart; 09-15-2010 at 01:50 PM.

User Info Menu

Yeah I saw the forge world video and it definately caught my attention but yeah i've heard good and bad things about the game

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

I understand that perfectly Halo 3 was a solid game, and ODST was more solid, in fact I treated ODST like a stand alone game... also Reach has secret items 19 data packets... I'm lazy and will wait for someone else to find them...

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Yea, but I miss the whole getting achievements for each skull and then being able to use them. Kinda takes the fun out of it when they're all already unlocked.

User Info Menu

Yea finding skulls was the best part of the Halo 3 Campaign

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast