User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I wonder

I wonder

User Info Menu

I wonder

Hm, i preordered my Black Ops, and now I'm getting an ugly ass space suit avatar which i will never wear because i got one for hardened edition which looks bad ass. Think anyone will swamp the space suit code for a 1600 point code? And if anyone on here does let me know via PM.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Re: I wonder

You know, if you save the space suit code some people will actually buy it for good prices in the future. I recently sold my gold lancer code (from Gears of War 2) on eBay for $40. Just something to think about.

I wonder

User Info Menu

Didn't really think about that,but do you think someone will spend 40 dollars on that in 5 years?

I wonder

User Info Menu

I believe that code is also associated with your map pack.

I wonder

User Info Menu

No its different, the map pack and Frank Woods's outfit are on the same card, the Space Suit comes differently with your pre-order.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

You don't even have to wait 5 years, but if you'd rather get cash for it instead of points it's a good idea. People might be willing to pay $40 for it in the future when you can't get it any more.

I wonder

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    You don't even have to wait 5 years, but if you'd rather get cash for it instead of points it's a good idea. People might be willing to pay $40 for it in the future when you can't get it any more.
    most likely 9/10 people who preordered are probably using their codes when they get on xbox.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

exactly, there's going to be no way to obtain a code anymore unless you buy it off of someone else. The success of the sale also depends on how popular the game will be. If it sucks, no one will want the avatar clothing for it. If it's good, you'd be surprised how many people would be willing to pay for it.

I wonder

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    exactly, there's going to be no way to obtain a code anymore unless you buy it off of someone else. The success of the sale also depends on how popular the game will be. If it sucks, no one will want the avatar clothing for it. If it's good, you'd be surprised how many people would be willing to pay for it.
    So it's more-less a gamble, sell it right away for less when everyone likes the game or wait and try to sell it for more when people might not lie the game...

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Up to you, it's just an idea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast