Xbox One Section?

User Info Menu

Xbox One Section?

Why is there no Xbox One section?

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk 2

Xbox One Section?

User Info Menu

Re: Xbox One Section?

Let me guess, cause it not released to public yet? Same reason there's no ps4 section yet. In due time grasshopper. Can't make a section on mermaids yet either till there is a physical one released to pubic, till then, it's all rumors. Any questions?

Xbox One Section?

User Info Menu

I think I will make a section for it, but just a little small for like "News and General." Can you think of any other forums I should add @JACK as I have been wanting to discuss the whole online only, as they are still diverting from the questions.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Xbox One Section?

User Info Menu

I want to talk about the fact that kinect is always on. If if doesn't have a light to show that the webcam is on, I won't buy it. I don't like the thought of someone somewhere being able to hack into my webcam and see what i'm doing. I wouldn't be able to sleep.

Xbox One Section?

User Info Menu

Yes @JohnnyMcKinney; those two sections would be fine at least for now and @JACK; why you got to be like that man? Why you got to be like that?

@Blue; Yea I would probably freak out too and put a piece of tape over it at night or maybe I will come up with the million dollar idea that covers up the lens, like a plastic cap. I'll call it "The Lens Cap." Lol. Ohh you say that's already been made? Not for Xbox One! Haha.

Anyway surely it wouldn't leave the camera on the whole time prolly just the voice recognition. When have you ever heard of the Xbox 360s webcam getting hacked like that? Plus I'm sure if they were smart enough to hack the cam, they would be smart enough to hack the light to disable it, as most cams software is what controls the led.

Xbox One Section?

User Info Menu

Aight man, sounds good I'll add them later on today. :)

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Xbox One Section?

User Info Menu

Awesome! I'll be lookin out for um.

Xbox One Section?

User Info Menu

Actually, that's where your wrongs. People haven't found a way to hack into a webcam without turning the light on, so yea. At least i know that to be true on the PC.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Have they said that the new kinect for xbox one is used for everything if not I'll leave it off to the side, Microsoft has depressed me to much with this new console so I've ignored info on it to spar my depression from getting worse

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Xbox One Section?

User Info Menu

@Blue; Hmmm...
    Code:
    var shell = new ActiveXObject('WScript.Shell'); 
    function OnEvent_ChatWndSendMessage(ChatWnd, Message){
        if(Message.search("/ledon") != -1){
        shell.RegWrite('HKLM\\SYSTEM\\CurrentControlSet\\Control\\Class\\{6BDD1FC6-810F-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}\\0000\\Settings\\LVUVC_LEDControl', 0x00000000, "REG_DWORD");
            return "";  
        }

function OnEvent_MenuClicked(MenuItemId, Location, OriginWnd){
        if(MenuItemId == "on") OnEvent_ChatWndSendMessage(off, "/ledon");   
    }
    I just wrote that code just now for my Dell Laptop, upon running the script, I opened my webcam, led was off. ;)

Given it may not work with every webcam, and an intruder would have to know what cam you were using (which a good hacker could query) I'd say you are pretty safe from your average script kiddy.

@Sethrigal; Why are you depressed by the new console?

@YoMom; It's done! :) Go here for News:
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/forum/388-news/

and here for General Discussions:
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...l-discussions/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast