User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Xbox One Section?

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Re: Xbox One Section?

@JohnnyMcKinney When rumor hit about that always on bs, I got pissed, plain and simple... Needless to say I was weary when that was a hoax but the used game fee just pushed me over the edge, I'm considering giving up gaming in protest... well console gaming, I'm buying a vita on my birthday this month and persona 4 golden, I may just watch the fallout of this current generation, it shall be brutal... A true sign of the times, imagination someone as hardcore gamer as me downgrading to casual gamer status... It's why I took up drinking

This somes up what I feel thanks to Yahtzee

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Xbox One Section?

User Info Menu

Dude that's awesome! Thanks man!

Wow, that easy to turn of the LED heh? Craiiizy!

@Sethrigal kind of crazy to drink over that man, but I do agree, it's some bull that they did that.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

@YoMom I was joking about the drinking thing, It's a figure of speech cause I normally rant about how depressed I used to be... er still am...

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Xbox One Section?

User Info Menu

Why so depressed?

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Why so depressed?
    Have you ever seen me happy? Truly happy? Depression is my normal state cause I was raised by a bitter cripple and a over worked mom... That aside you know how I normally am

Xbox One Section?

User Info Menu

I've seen you happy, anytime we were chillen or staying at Wil's.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

I've seen you happy, anytime we were chillen or staying at Wil's.
    Yeah but I haven't hung with you and wil in years, I've been rather bored as of late

Xbox One Section?

User Info Menu

Wil is a jew bag lol, I haven't seen him in years, I been wanting to hang out with him, and you, but I never hear from him, and I hardly hear from you, but I'm down to chill man.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Wil is a jew bag lol, I haven't seen him in years, I been wanting to hang out with him, and you, but I never hear from him, and I hardly hear from you, but I'm down to chill man.
    Fair enough, Wil's been wanting me to hang out for awhile but I haven't bothered but I'm up so long as I don't get lost... I find driving tiresome since I've been in three wrecks in a year, in 2 I was a passenger and the 3rd I demolished a deer going 60mph at 5:30am heading to work... barely dented the hood, my old metal junker takes no damage but if I had a new car it'd be $2,500 to repair

Xbox One Section?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sethrigal View Post
    Fair enough, Wil's been wanting me to hang out for awhile but I haven't bothered but I'm up so long as I don't get lost... I find driving tiresome since I've been in three wrecks in a year, in 2 I was a passenger and the 3rd I demolished a deer going 60mph at 5:30am heading to work... barely dented the hood, my old metal junker takes no damage but if I had a new car it'd be $2,500 to repair
    That jew bag, he never wants to hang with me or said he did at least. The only time he ever talks to me is if he wants something like when he asked me if he can mod a GameCube, I told him how and I haven't heard from him since...

and dude, I would come to you... Not a big deal. I know the feeling though, I hit a dear a couple months back, I saw him went into the other lane, and the dumb ass still came further into the road, his head hit my headlight and I think it swung his whole body around to bump the passenger side door, because there was shit all down the side of the door when I got out to check the damage. Headlight was cracked, but that was it. What was the deal with the other two wrecks? Were they speeding?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast