User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Xbox One Section?

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Re: Xbox One Section?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    That jew bag, he never wants to hang with me or said he did at least. The only time he ever talks to me is if he wants something like when he asked me if he can mod a GameCube, I told him how and I haven't heard from him since...

and dude, I would come to you... Not a big deal. I know the feeling though, I hit a dear a couple months back, I saw him went into the other lane, and the dumb ass still came further into the road, his head hit my headlight and I think it swung his whole body around to bump the passenger side door, because there was shit all down the side of the door when I got out to check the damage. Headlight was cracked, but that was it. What was the deal with the other two wrecks? Were they speeding?
    My apprentice got distracted throwing his damn trash out the window and we crashed into a ditch, totaled the suspension and cracked the front axel, aside from body work damage on top of that I got a minor case of a ukulele to the face... Dumbass musician thinks he should carry an orchestra with em... The other happened 2 weeks ago my friend reached the base of my hill and we saw a fed-ex truck making an illegal turn, Bob thought he could get around so driving on the white line he turned a little to hard and bam in a ditch, no real damage but he made me swear not to tell his parents

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Xbox One Section?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sethrigal View Post
    My apprentice got distracted throwing his damn trash out the window and we crashed into a ditch, totaled the suspension and cracked the front axel, aside from body work damage on top of that I got a minor case of a ukulele to the face... Dumbass musician thinks he should carry an orchestra with em... The other happened 2 weeks ago my friend reached the base of my hill and we saw a fed-ex truck making an illegal turn, Bob thought he could get around so driving on the white line he turned a little to hard and bam in a ditch, no real damage but he made me swear not to tell his parents
    Dang dude! And since when have you been into music? You say you have your own studio now? I don't recall you singing or playing instruments in High School?

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Dang dude! And since when have you been into music? You say you have your own studio now? I don't recall you singing or playing instruments in High School?
    This topic dereiled quickly, The studio is for lets plays and other stuff, short of being a backer I have no real goal but than my novel and my other stories, I wrote 27 short stories in 4 months... I got bored and can't write anymore... I'm a master at something till I start enjoying it... I scraped 13 of the stories and since I screwed up one I was working on I haven't been able to write since

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Xbox One Section?

User Info Menu

Ya it did lol. I know the feeling though, writers block sucks.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123