User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Console Discussions V3

Console Discussions V3

User Info Menu

Console Discussions V3

New skin coming. Need some work done. If you like the skin so far let me know.

Background.psd
    I need a background made for it. I added guides for you guys to see where the background will be displayed.

Banner.psd
    The no hover layer is what it will look like by default and the hover layer is what it will look like when someone hovers over the banner with their mouse.

I would like the new designs completed and the PSDs returned. The best design submitted will get 20,000 VBux.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Console Discussions V3

User Info Menu

Re: Console Discussions V3

alrighty,i cant do it tonight cause my mutha is on the comp,chorse and a grad party to go to.But ill get it done :p

Console Discussions V3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    alrighty,i cant do it tonight cause my mutha is on the comp,chorse and a grad party to go to.But ill get it done :p
    Other GFX feel free to give it a go too!

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Console Discussions V3

User Info Menu

http://rapidshare.com/files/255241497/Skin.zip.html

i think i did a better job with the banner,but the skin is ok too.

Console Discussions V3

User Info Menu

Just so you know I don't really want the giant orb... It has nothing to do with consoles. So make the orb black and design something related to consoles please. Also with the banner there is a blank area in the center for the text to go. You don't really need consoles there just put some kick ass text and use CoDeX's Console Discussions logo. Just put the CD and then add iscussions after it.

Also can you could replace the stupid ass lights with something else cool. Keep in mind you need to change the hover.
    Last edited by Blue; 07-13-2009 at 04:06 AM. Reason: wrong post :(

Console Discussions V3

User Info Menu

orb?you mean the stars?it looke dlike a spacey kinda skin so i put stars :p
    and idk what codex logo is,you wana link me?

and your talking about the hover lights you want gone?

Console Discussions V3

User Info Menu

orb?you mean the stars?it looke dlike a spacey kinda skin so i put stars :p
    and idk what codex logo is,you wana link me?

and your talking about the hover lights you want gone?
    I mean I don't want blue balls on Console Discussions lol.

As for the lights I want the non hover and the after hover gone. Replace it with something else. Maybe a PSP and then the hover will show the PSP on or something. Or maybe a TV.. IDK.

Console Discussions V3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    I mean I don't want blue balls on Console Discussions lol.

As for the lights I want the non hover and the after hover gone. Replace it with something else. Maybe a PSP and then the hover will show the PSP on or something. Or maybe a TV.. IDK.
    i was thinking of doing all consoles for the hover

and Lmao about te blue balls,what exactly would you want done with the skin,want consoles running down the sides?

Console Discussions V3

User Info Menu

i was thinking of doing all consoles for the hover

and Lmao about te blue balls,what exactly would you want done with the skin,want consoles running down the sides?
    If all the consoles are gonna be in the banner... Then improvise on the background. Do something cool.

Console Discussions V3

User Info Menu

Unfortunately... I'm without my computer for the next two weeks, and only available on my phone. I would have loved to give it a shot though
    Jimi Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast