User Tag List

Thread: The People here

The People here

User Info Menu

The People here

Are very rude regarding GFx CNC.
    CNC = Giving suggestions, It is not Being an ass.

So ill be checking up on the comments to make sure you people arn't acting like idiots when someone posts GFx Designs.

I'll be talking with johnny when i see bad comments ;]
    Wouldn't want to get anyone banned again for being rude right? :]

n00b C@kES

User Info Menu

Re: The People here

Hey sorry
    life is like a box of chocolates.......eat it

The People here

User Info Menu

Thanks For The Safety D.R LOL

I'm GAY and Proud.

The People here

User Info Menu

:rant:i dont like you dillon.ritual every post you say something about manners Who Gives a fuck I dont not be mean its just i come on to cd to get codes talk aqand hang out i need some 1 naggging at me about manners if wanted to have that i would buy a plane ticket fly back to NY and go to my moms house and act like a slob!!!:rant:

sorry if i went :offtopic: a lil

The People here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ImMoRtAl- View Post
    :rant:i dont like you dillon.ritual every post you say something about manners Who Gives a fuck I dont not be mean its just i come on to cd to get codes talk aqand hang out i need some 1 naggging at me about manners if wanted to have that i would buy a plane ticket fly back to NY and go to my moms house and act like a slob!!!:rant:

sorry if i went :offtopic: a lil
    You sir, are an idiot. If you haven't even looked at your GFx application, thats half of what he is talking about. I know what he means when he said a certain little thing.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

The People here

User Info Menu

FUCK OFF IMORTAL,
    WHOSE THE ONE WHO FUCKING BACKED YOU WHEN PEOPLE SAID BAD SHIT IN YOUR GFX APP.

FUCK YOU.

Goddamn, Its fucking bullshit, i know if i was posting my gfx work and people said, 'Its crappy' Blah Blah Blah, Then i'd get fucking pissed and say, can't you just tell me how to improve.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Yea, if people act rude and insult others work then they might not want to post their work again.