Welcome Everyone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Battle4U
    Battle4U
    Well u r all here bcuz u deserved it lol enjoy lol!
  2. Bearrr
    Bearrr
    lol thanks sorry i not on much anymore i am busy family shit
  3. Battle4U
    Battle4U
    thats ok man, im not much on ether haven't u note my posts, I only have like 60 something posts and I'v been here since last year lol, someone like me being on, for this long would of had 500 posts by now and im perty sure there all spam messages lol!
  4. Zeus
    Zeus
    I joined a year and a month ago and i have 4500 posts.
  5. gokickadogx2
    gokickadogx2
    I joined in this past december. (880 as of now)
  6. Battle4U
    Battle4U
    Im sorry for not sending any invites, its just that I had my internet cut for about 4-5 month's lol. The min. I signed in alot of people were asking to join, but when I checked their profile they din't qualify to join, because of their unexperiences' from this forum lol.
  7. BraiNsFX
    BraiNsFX
    joined like 4 weeks ago and got 72 posts sup ppl
  8. Battle4U
    Battle4U
    hey man its ok because your in GFX, but Im trying to invite all of the GFX and MOD's but its not easy because almost every day a new member joins lol, and I still don't have all the members from GFX and MOD's, but I do have all the Admin's in here lol.
  9. BraiNsFX
    BraiNsFX
    lol im in my 104 post now o and i plan on making a lot of render packs im be coming up with one every week containg five renders and a bonus something also evry month ill make a bigger pack containg all my weeks render packs kind of like the yu-gi-oh cards LOL

And thx again so waht do we do here for fun lol
  10. Battle4U
    Battle4U
    I have 71 posts now LOL XD !!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast