Naruto?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    I'm curious how many of us watch Naruto here? and that being said 2 things 1. should we ask the group that is for Naruto to join us
    2. anyone read http://naruto.snafu-comics.com/

2. is like a new version of the story after the events of the original up to after he becomes hokage *note doesn't cover Sasuke's fate
  2. Sneaky Poptart
    Sneaky Poptart
    I haven't watched Naruto yet but I plan on watching it. The only thing that stops me from starting it is because it has so many episodes and I would like to watch a few smaller animes first. I think that is a good idea about combining groups though, is the Naruto group still active?
  3. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    No don't think they're active
  4. CoDeX
    CoDeX
    I read Naruto.
  5. Sneaky Poptart
    Sneaky Poptart
    What volume are they at now? 30 or something?
  6. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    I watch Shuppunden and read the new chapters at onemanga updates on Thursdays along with Bleach, also I might not check this thread for awhile I've been sick so I might check this tomorrow or sometime next week randomly
  7. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    I'm better, my brain can think clearly and my color has faded back down to almost albino, now I can do work on the forums again
  8. AlienatedTailz
    AlienatedTailz
    I stopped with Naruto after the Chonin exams...
  9. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    picked a good time to jump out a little longer and you might have been hooked
  10. CoDeX
    CoDeX
    In Naruto it makes perfect sense to start saying a speech in the middle of a fight.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast