CoDeX's Manga List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. CoDeX
    CoDeX
    This is my discussion! GTFO! Please don't post here. This is a read only discussion.

-----------------------------------------------
    Title:
    Media:
    Genre:
    Description:
    -----------------------------------------------
  2. CoDeX
    CoDeX
    Title: Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest
    Media: Manga
    Genre: Seinen
    Description: Werewolf in Lo... Japan? This manga is remake of another manga about a teenage werewolf who attends a Private Middle school and has trouble with Yukuza Crime Boss's Son's Gang. So the story is basically about sex, violence, werewolves and some insane shit. VERY VERY FUCKED UP!!!!... but interesting.

-side note- the guys who make this seem to like to have there villains ugly as fuck and the main villain look a lion same as in there previous work "Akumetsu". (actual comparison in the manga)
  3. CoDeX
    CoDeX
    Title: Bakuman
    Media: Manga, Anime [airs Fall 2010]
    Genre: Shonen
    Description: Two boys work hard to become mangaka (Manga writers). Made by the guys who made Death Note.
  4. CoDeX
    CoDeX
    Title: Akumetsu
    Description: A sci-fi action manga about a terrorist/highschooler who can die but at the same not die. Read it. VERY SAD ENDING!! (T_T)
  5. CoDeX
    CoDeX
    Title: Franken Fran
    Description: Very graphic manga not intended for children. Sadly It might be inactive.
    Warning Near Guro Content!

Preview
    http://www.onemanga.com/Franken_Fran/7/08/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Franken_Fran/7/09/
  6. CoDeX
    CoDeX
    Title: Change 123
    Description: It is about a Japanese school girl with split personalities who beats people up. Lots of boobs.
  7. CoDeX
    CoDeX
    Title: Dance of the Vampire Bund
    Media: Manga, Anime
    Description: It is about It's about a Vampire Princess building a vampire safe haven and stuff happening after that... oh yeah there's werewolves too...
  8. CoDeX
    CoDeX
    Title: Sankarea
    Description: This manga is about ZOMBIES! Cute zombies. Must read.
  9. CoDeX
    CoDeX
    Title: Baby, Please Kill Me
    Genre: ?, 4 koma, Comedy
    Description: It's a gag manga about an assassin and a girl who thinks she's her friend.
  10. CoDeX
    CoDeX
    Title: Lock On!
    Description: Utsuru Sanada is a professional photographer at the age of 17. He likes to take pictures of girls, which is an activity that will get me in jail. He also has something called the "Shutter Eye" i.e. a Sharigan knockoff.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast