Working!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. AlienatedTailz
    AlienatedTailz

Working! is an anime about... Well, working! It starts off with Taneshima who is given the task to hire a new waiter. She goes crazy looking for a new employee and resorts to asking random people on the street, where she meets Takanashi, a young man who has a fondness for children (not a loli, mind you) and see's this young girl who is extremely short and takes her offer for a job. Then the shit hits the fan...
  2. CoDeX
    CoDeX
    I was planning on reading the manga. I just never got around to it.
  3. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    Interesting I shall look for both
  4. CoDeX
    CoDeX
    It's a 4-koma. The main character is so short only her head is visible in the panels.
  5. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    4 pannels, short heroine, BOOM!!! Instant Moegasm
  6. CoDeX
    CoDeX
    I started reading it yesterday. It's good. More Poplar less lolicon.
  7. AlienatedTailz
    AlienatedTailz
    I like the anime more than the 4-koma.
  8. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    same but 4 pannels gotta a better feel than most mangas... cause they're more direct
  9. CoDeX
    CoDeX
    I tried watching the anime but I got bored. Plus the door chime makes me think of song so I forgot whats going on in the story. Also it's hard me to listen to my music and watch something.
    @Rigal: More direct you say? You should read smut manga it skips dating and goes straight to sex. It's like Hentai without the guilt. JK
  10. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    your right about that, but I like seeing the awkward scenes in series where they have no idea what their doing... so innocent
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast