God Damn Bleach!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    Onemanga's dead, Mangafox can't carry it... licensing, Bleach7 was sold and only carries 4 chapters... damn it I once downloaded 37 volumes from there... I don't have them anymore :(, sooooooo..... and the replacement site doesn't carry it... the HELL?!:furious:

QUICK give me 4 links to any any site that has Bleach... I've been trying to follow page links from
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FetishFuel/Bleach

It's what it looks like exactly... also the Pokemon page is just... well to sum that up hot Wailord on Skitty action.... don't ask
  2. CoDeX
    CoDeX
  3. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    Thanks I've been using Bleachexile and have found what I've been looking for... now I'm back to searching round for Negima pages I've skipped over
  4. Sneaky Poptart
    Sneaky Poptart
    Yea, I downloaded all of Bleach before Onemanga went down. I just don't like whoever translated most of it. Their English is mediocre.
  5. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    lucky I only saved some of the different Legend of Zelda mangas
  6. CoDeX
    CoDeX
    Ichigo came a super badass in just a few chapters...again.
  7. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    fact: Mullets make you stronger, another fact: the longer the mullet the more unstable the energy, yet another fact: Ichigo found the perfect balance of mullet, like Ed from FMA with his hair unbraided
  8. CoDeX
    CoDeX
    Thats why meth heads are so strong!
  9. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    having a mullet doesn't make you a meth head (understandable cause all meth heads have mullets), cause I has, or rather I've been told... time and time again, I have a mullet, my bangs barely grow any noticeable amount plus my hair curls right into my eyes I do believe seeing is important, my hair in the back is long but not Ed's FMA hair down long... this is amazing cause my hair was military short up till Middle school... I also forgot my hair was blond till I was 5... god my memory sucks
  10. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    http://www.bleachexile.com/multimedi...nga-downloads/

download entire volumes of Bleach, they apparently picked up Bleach7's crew and is now carrying the same service

just read the new chapter and mullets can now crush space time gravity wells... that is truly the scariest thing ever conceived
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast