Name Your Currents

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. AlienatedTailz
    AlienatedTailz
    Anime:
    *Amagami SS (One guy (who was stood up on Christmas), six girls. Shows each possibility for each girl he goes with.)

*Asobi ni Iku yo! (Cat girls from space. 'Nuff said.)

*Gakuen Mokushiroku: High School of the Dead (One of the most perverted horror/action animes ever. Must see!)

*Kaichou wa maid-sama! (Female student council president has a secret job as a waitress at a maid cafe. Very moe.)

*Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama Tachi (Girl who is a boxer is part of a club that does "Favors" for people and has a very wimpy boy confess to her)

*Seitokai Yakuindomo (FUCKING HILARIOUS. Perverted yet funny at the same time. Guy goes to a Co-ed school that was once a girls only school.)
  2. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    Honey & Clover- on ep 11- something about college? watched 11 episodes still can't sit through the opening song... all I know it has 2 douche bags, a normal guy, a loli, a drunk chick, a burned out teacher, and crippled chick

Kaze No Stigma- on ep 4- guy has no fire magic, gets banished, comes back with wind magic, main family tries to kick his ass, he kicked their ass, later killed by unseen bad guy, cycle repeated up to episode 4 and now a new plot is taking over

Kekkaishi- on current episode on Adult Swim- the only real plot is that Yoshi is trying to discover the secret of Karasumoria the land on which they must protect

Monster- just finished? over 50 eps- Dr. Tenma hunts a boy that he saved named Johan, Johan has had one terrible life... he may be the devil incarnate... by the end nothing is as it seems

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle- on ep 50- spent the entire time getting back Sakura's feathers and still barely into the plot... story is finally picking up for once
  3. CoDeX
    CoDeX
    This http://www.mangaupdates.com/mylist.html?id=190114&list=read.
    I don't watch anime. Wierd right.
  4. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    I haven't read Bakuman since onemanga went down... what chapter are they on now?
  5. CoDeX
    CoDeX
    Chapter 101
  6. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    Read 7 chapters now on ch 99 almost to 101
  7. Sneaky Poptart
    Sneaky Poptart
    Bakuretsu Tenshi
    Black Lagoon
    Bleach
    Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2
    DearS
    DeathNote
    Full Metal Alchemist
    Gantz
    Naruto
    Rosario + Vampire
    Shakugan no Shana
    Soul Eater
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
  8. AlienatedTailz
    AlienatedTailz
    Manga

Umi no Misaki - A guy who comes to live on his mother old homeland island happens to be the reincarnation of the Dragon God, and must choose out of three girls to "favor".

Kagatora - Ninja dude is given the assignment to train the heir of a very prestigious martial arts family, but it just so happens that she is super cute and is very clumsy and a bit airheaded.

Anime

Just marathoned Kimi Ni Todoke. Haven't been this depressed since Clannad and Ef: Tale of Memories... Why you ask?
  9. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    just bought and watched the entire thing of
    Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan- guy has an angel from the future come back to kill him... in fact the reason they want him dead is because in the future he invents an immortality thingy that turns ALL WOMEN INTO 12yo GIRLS! he dies alot... other than that nothing important happens...
  10. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    bought Gundam Wing and 0083 Stardust Memories both complete series, started foaming at the mouth but I got better, spent all day watching Stardust... also have complaints about space tactical nuke in space! so much wrong with it...

also I DEMAND THAT PEOPLE SUPPORT THIS PROJECT
    http://katawa-shoujo.com/

because you to can date crippled girls... special moe points for the armless girl and burned girl
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast