New holiday I want people to follow

1. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    Eternal Negi Fever Day is on Feb 17, a new episode of Negima!? Another World comes out, several of my friends are spreading the word about now... with luck this will spread like a flame
  2. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    Ah the day is nearly upon us... I shall don my good suit and drink of the ceremonial tea then spontaneously start a fight, get killed/erased from existence then will my way back because of shear awesomeness... But first I must sexual harass several women... If Kamina lived up to the second season he'd still only be half of Rakan
  3. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    It went off without a hitch... that has to be the first time I've ever said that one... anyway I've got a 3 new bruises on my body a mild hangover and I'm not about to check my backyard for bodies... this being said if I had a woman things would've been even better
  4. CoDeX
    CoDeX
    Sadly the name of the holiday I want was already taken by the Russians and it has a shitty meaning.

Yuri's Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  5. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    How bout naming it the "thank god it's not yaoi day"... course we'd have to have a yaoi day to do said name... I'm over thinking it, I'll get back to you on that