User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nite PR Tutorial

Nite PR Tutorial

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Nite PR Tutorial

THIS TUTORIAL WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO INSTALL AND USE nitePR ON YOUR CUSTOM FIRMWARE ENABLED PSP

I'm 99.9% sure this will work with all cfw...ok let's get started

1. First, download the file at the bottom of the page.

2. then extract the file you downloaded to your desktop, using a program like WinRAR

3. After the extraction is done, you should have a folder called "NITE PR (WITH FTB1 CODES INCLUDED)" Open it up, and there will be three files in it. It should have a nitePR folder, a file called nitePR.prx, and one called game.txt.

4. Just minimize that for now

5. Next, you're going to want to connect your psp via USB. Select "open folder to view files"

6. Open the "seplugins" folder

7. Now go back to the folder you extracted. Simply copy and paste the three files into the "seplugins" folder.

8. When it's done, disconnect your psp from USB mode.

9. Access the recovery menu.

10. go down and click on "plugins ->".

11. click on the "nitePR.prx [GAME]" to enable it.

12. Press back. press Exit. Your PSP should reboot.
    (IN THE GAME)
    13. Start Your game. Wait and you should eventually see some words on the top of the screen. They should say
    "nitePR: Tap HOME button twice, then hold Vol +&-"

14. Do what the words on the top of the screen say to do.

15. You should be asked to press start. Then you can select your cheats. (CHEATS ARE ACTIVATED WITH THE ♪ BUTTON!)

16. That's pretty much it so happy hacking!!!!

-IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK-
    Attached Files Attached Files

Nite PR Tutorial

User Info Menu

Re: Nite PR Tutorial

Well I'm having a problem with it. The home,home the hold +and- wont work plz help. It should work for sftb2 that is what i have. And I did enable nitepr. and i do have the codes for it. It just won't work for me.Please help.

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

did you make a text file for the game and put the codes in it? what did you name the file if you did make one? and if it doesnt say "press home twice then push both plus and minus at the same time" at the top of the game screen after like 20 seconds of starting the game thenit's prolly how you installed the nitepr

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

Nite PR Tutorial

User Info Menu

if your talking about game.txt then yeh but home home +and- still wont work

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

no in the seplugin folder you should have put a folder named nitepr in it you have to put .txt files for the game codes. so it goes seplugins/nitepr then you make new file and since your making it for ftb2 the name of the txt file should be UCUS-98645 for us version and i think it's case sensitive. you paste all your codes in there. plz rep+ if i help:)

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

Nite PR Tutorial

User Info Menu

Way to bump this thread guys..This is from December 08.

Nite PR Tutorial

User Info Menu

I did all if that. I did what the instructions said to do. I followed the instructions and it still won't work. idk what to do

Nite PR Tutorial

User Info Menu

Nite PR Tutorial

User Info Menu

I have 5.03 Gen-A (Full). I have installed nitepr. Now how do I access the recovery menu and activate nitepr.prx?

Nite PR Tutorial

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ukinnayo View Post
    I have 5.03 Gen-A (Full). I have installed nitepr. Now how do I access the recovery menu and activate nitepr.prx?
    Usually, I take out the battery, put it back in. Then hold the R trigger button and turn on whilst holding the button. You don't have to pull out the battery but it won't work on mine if I don't pull it out
    Your bet!

3.71 M33-3 > 3.71 M33-5 > 5.00 M33-1 > 5.00 M33-6 > BRICKED > 5.50 GEN-D2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast